Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dark hair or light?


Why is it that I can hardly find a good looking blonde man, but I can find tons of dark haired men? I'm really curious about this and plan on asking women on facebook what they find more attractive in men. I seem to be attracted more to the dark haired men than blondes. A few of my friends seem to be the same way and it makes me believe that most women like men with dark hair.
Maybe it's because they just have a rugged look, but either way I just can't resist. Now, I did manage to find a sexy blonde, which I think may be Green Arrow from Smallville, but I'm not 100% sure.
He is hot and I wouldn't mind him cleaning the dishes at my house.
If you read this, leave a comment on which attracts you more, dark or light.
Probably over 70% of my male characters have dark brown hair or black hair and I don't want to change them.
And I just wanted to mention that Gary Taylor: Fitness Model- Facebook Page is now selling posters for $20's each and 80% of the profits are going to charity, so please check his page out and buy a poster for you or someone else who would want one! Here's the pictures you can purchase and he'll personally sign them and write any message you want.
And just a reminder that Aiden's Betrayal, the first in my Guardians of the Society novels, is coming out Sunday Feb. 3rd. Watch my facebook page for snippets until it comes out.

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment