Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For readers and aspiring Writers!


Okay, now that I've gotten my first post out of the way, here goes my second. First thing, this man sure is inspiring, isn't he? My first book, Aiden's Betrayal, is coming out this coming Sunday, and I just want to say thanks to everyone who's believed in me. We only have six more days to go and I'm getting anxious!

I really want to tell all aspiring writers to keep trying no matter what. Just write until it's finished. As I've learned from USA Today Best Selling Author, Terry Spear, just set yourself a daily or weekly goal. I started with a 1000 words and it made a huge difference.
Terry Spear also teaches online workshops where you can work at your own pace and they've helped me a lot. And each are only $25. If you're interested check them out here- http://www.terryspear.com/id54.html
You can also check out her books if you haven't read them already! She's a fantastic writer and you won't regret it.


If you have a smartphone or a tablet, you can use a free app called Word Count Log. You can enter multiple projects and put in your word count every day that you write. It makes it easier to keep track of your different books or ideas and a way to make sure you're reaching your goals.

And to anyone who reads my book, thanks! I really hope it's what you wanted and that you'll be looking forward to my next release in April. I hope you love Aiden's story as much as I loved writing it.

I've got to get to reading through the final draft of Aiden's Betrayal so...

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment